The Roundtable is a live, interactive webcast gathering some of the most outspoken industry professionals to debate the hottest publishing issues of the week, as being discussed in traditional media, the blogiverse and on Twitter. From celebrity book deals to eBook rights and pricing to [insert YOUR pet topic here] — if it’s related to books, it’s on the agenda.
Live, interactive, opinionated, timely… every other Thursday @ 1pm EST (10am PST), and best of all, it’s free!
- Register to participate LIVE
- Check out past episodes
- DBW Members can access the interactive video archive
- Subscribe to the audio podcast: RSS / iTunes
Primary seats at The Roundtable are held by:
- Brett Sandusky, Director of Product Innovation, Kaplan
- Laura Dawson, Content Chief, Firebrand Technologies
- Pablo Defendini, Interactive Producer, Open Road Integrated Media
- Kate Rados, Group Marketing Director, F+W Media
- Bridget Warren, Former Co-Owner, Vertigo Books
- Don Linn, Former CEO, Consortium Book Sales & Distribution
- Sarah Wendell, Book Blogger, Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
- Matt Mullin, Community Relations Manager, Digital Book World
Register now to take your seat at the table and join the conversation.
What do YOU want the Roundtable to talk about? Leave topic suggestions and links in the comments here.