The following list of Web Developers & Designers consists of fellow Digital Book World members, registered users and credible industry partners. We encourage you to reach out to them to assist with your web development, web designing, web programming needs and other related services.
Vendors (Web Developers & Designers)
People (Web Developers & Designers)
- Type: In-House | Focus: Strategy, research, UX and digital media development | Skillsets: MBA in Digital Commerce, Web strategy, Development and Management, Project Management
- Bio: Web Strategist and researcher focusing on the digital revolution in publishing.
- Favorite Publication: Paid Content
- Type: In-House | Focus: Art/Design | Skillsets: Art/Design
- Bio: Design professional interested in the future of the publication business, and dedicated to making the transition as eye-catching as possible.
- Favorite Publication: Smithsonian Magazine
Site Users (Web Developers & Designers)
Afictionado – +44 (0) 207 686 6661 | Contact: Michael Scott | Email | Share my listing!
Android Apps Developer – 323-924-5994 | Contact: Logan Marra | Email | Share my listing!
Forix – 415-666-2344 | Contact: Brian Taylor | Email | Share my listing!
Forix Magento – 503-764-4123 | Contact: Brian Taylor | Email | Share my listing!
IT Company – 04522538184 | Contact: Muthu | Email | Share my listing!
Sonnet Media – (917) 284-8737 | Contact: Sean Concannon | Email | Share my listing!
List Your Business!
Digital Book World Members are listed in the Vendors & People sections of the directory. If you’re already a paid member, please submit your listing. If you’re not a member, please purchase a DBW Membership to become listed here, and enjoy all the benefits of a DBW Membership:
- Unlimited Access to On-Demand Digital Book World Conference Video and Audio
- Unlimited Access to On-Demand WEBcast archives
- Unlimited Access to The Roundtable archives
- 40% Discount on all DBW Intensive and E2BU WEBcasts
- 10% Discount on all Books
- Exclusive content and resources from industry experts
- Exclusive early bird rates for the Annual Digital Book World Conference