The following list of editorial vendors and professionals consists of fellow Digital Book World members, registered users and credible industry partners. We encourage you to reach out to them to assist with your digital content needs, whether you need editorial services for an Ebook, mobile app, or even a print publication.
Vendors (Content & Editor Services)
- Areas of Focus: Ebook Indexes
- Description: Freelance Indexer of print and digital books. Over 200 projects. Embedded XML and InDesign.
- Areas of Focus: Content Development, Developmental Editing, Copyediting, Ghostwriting & Rewriting
- Description: Specializing in developmental editing, book doctoring, and researching/rewriting books for busy authors.
- Areas of Focus: Writing, Editing, Proofreading, Educational Content Development
- Description: Hinz Editorial is an independent writing and editing service.
- Areas of Focus: Full service project management including editorial, composition, XML first and conversion for academic and education markets. eLearning development and blended media.
- Description: With great scale and a global supplier network we offer a fully integrated production service for digital and print.
People (Content & Editor Services)
- Type: Independent Contractor/Freelancer/Consultant | Focus: Social Media, Publishing, Journalism, Production | Skillsets: Conceptual/Creative Production, Reportage & Criticism
- Bio: I’m a 28-year journalist (CNN, Village Voice, Dallas Times Herald) and media producer in humanitarian work (United Nations in Rome, INDEX in Copenhagen), now focused on the publishing industry.
- Favorite Publication: NYTimes.com
- Type: Independent Contractor/Freelancer/Consultant | Focus: Author, Content Development, Children’s/Educational Publishing | Skillsets: Pedagogical Skills, Concepts, Writing, Editorial
- Bio: I have worked in publishing (both print and electronic) for over 20 years, based in Germany.
- Favorite Publication: Dracula – The Official Stoker Family Edition
- Type: In-House | Focus: Content Production/Management for Print, Ebook and Ancillary Materials
| Skillsets: Copyediting, Proofreading, Production Management, Ebook Quality Control
- Bio: I am a Senior Production Editor with John Wiley & Sons’ Professional/Trade group, overseeing production of manuscript to bound book and ebook, as well as associated websites and ancillary material.
- Favorite Publication: DBW Newsletter
- Type: In-House | Focus: Executive Management | Skillsets: Editing, Market Knowledge, Strategic Planning
- Bio: Identifying educational needs of emergency physicians and generating content to meet those needs in a variety of formats, print and digital, and always mobile.
- Favorite Publication: The next one in the queue (online)
- Type: In-House | Focus: Editorial Development (Non-Fiction) | Skillsets: Editorial Development, Cover & Interior Design, Social Network Marketing & Publicity
- Bio: Publisher of quality non-fiction in digital and print.
- Favorite Publication: Alice & The Elements
- Type: Independent Contractor/Freelancer/Consultant | Focus: Translation (English to Spanish)| Skillsets: Translation (English to Spanish)
- Bio: Popular science and technology translator. Based in Barcelona (Spain)
- Favorite Publication: O’Reilly Radar, Scripting.com, www.magellanmediapartners.com
- Type: Independent Contractor/Freelancer/Consultant | Focus: Business Development | Skillsets: Promotion
- Bio: Award winning author of over 40 novels.
- Favorite Publication: Making Your Ebook
Site Members (Content & Editor Services)
AddGab – 919787870789 | Contact: Vironika | Email | Share my listing!
Ave Maria Press – 574-287-2831 | Contact: Bob Hamma | Email | Share my listing!
Bilineata Publishing – +52-1-55-5412-7425 | Contact: Daniel Pineda | Email | Share my listing!
BJG Publishing Services – 212-757-4969 | Contact: Barbara J. Greenberg | Email | Share my listing!
BookGenie – 996-512-1899 | Contact: Gopinath | Email | Share my listing!
Cengage Learning – 52.55+15.00.60.00 | Contact: Cinthia Chavez | Email | Share my listing!
Crider Associates – 760-944-7721 | Contact: Kell Crider | Email | Share my listing!
Edita-Me – +351965393431 | Contact: Carlos Lopes | Email | Share my listing!
Emma Bruun – +44 (0)1274 777700 | Contact: Emma Bruun | Email | Share my listing!
EMC Publishing – 651-290-2800 | Contact: Alex Vargas | Email | Share my listing!
Factor Publishing House – 380577190447 | Contact: Larisa | Email | Share my listing!
Hinz Editorial – 512-568-2514 | Contact: Carol Hinz | Email | Share my listing!
Hoffmann und Campe Verlag GmbH – +494044188326 | Contact: Guenter Berg | Email | Share my listing!
Institute of Information and Library Science – +48793031730 | Contact: Ewa | Email | Share my listing!
James Harris – 310-398-5565 | Contact: James Harris | Email | Share my listing!
Katherine Schowalter – 201-748-6777 | Contact: Katherine Schowalter | Email | Share my listing!
Mac Keith Press – 020 7619 7199 | Contact: Ann-Marie Halligan | Email | Share my listing!
OMF Literature Inc – +6325316635 | Contact: Aleks Tan | Email | Share my listing!
Page One Productions Inc – 705-742-3265 | Contact: Ann Douglas | Email | Share my listing!
Pharmaceutical Press – 215-966-6069 | Contact: Kristina Oberle | Email | Share my listing!
Random House Mondadori – 34933660318 | Contact: Marta Grau | Email | Share my listing!
RCS Libri – +39 02 2584 2243 | Contact: Marcello Vena | Email | Share my listing!
Renato Fleischner – 5511994318244 | Contact: Renato Fleischner | Email | Share my listing!
Stitch Magazine, Interweave – 978-203-5443 | Contact: Rose DeBoer | Email | Share my listing!
Universidad de Belgrano – 00541147885400 | Contact: Ignacio Tomé | Email | Share my listing!
Vickie Taylor – (940)300-8546 | Contact: Vickie Taylor | Email | Share my listing!
Writer’s Digest, F+W Media – (513) 531-2690 | Contact: Tiffany Luckey | Email | Share my listing!
Wordxperts – 04132210218 | Contact: David | Email | Share my listing!
List Your Business!
Digital Book World Members are listed in the Vendors & People sections of the directory. If you’re already a paid member, please submit your listing. If you’re not a member, please purchase a DBW Membership to become listed here, and enjoy all the benefits of a DBW Membership:
- Unlimited Access to On-Demand Digital Book World Conference Video and Audio
- Unlimited Access to On-Demand WEBcast archives
- Unlimited Access to The Roundtable archives
- 40% Discount on all DBW Intensive and E2BU WEBcasts
- 10% Discount on all Books
- Exclusive content and resources from industry experts
- Exclusive early bird rates for the Annual Digital Book World Conference