The following list of database management and IT consulting companies consists of fellow Digital Book World members, registered users and credible industry partners. We encourage you to reach out to them to assist with your database design and management or information technology needs!
People (Database, IT & Customer Service)
- Type: In-House | Focus: Technology, Business Development | Skillsets: Network, Systems Architecture
- Bio: 16 years as a technologist, fourth year in publishing.
- Favorite Publication: Wired
- Type: In-House | Focus: Executive Management, Operations | Skillsets: IT Governance • Technology Strategy • Infrastructure Consolidation • Web 2.0 Internet Solutions • Collaborative Technologies • Vulnerability Management • Security Management • Project Portfolio Management • Service Level Agreements • Process Re-Engineering • Change Management • Team Leadership/Motivation • Risk Management
- Bio: Information Technology Executive with 15 years of experience conceiving, designing, and deploying cost-effective technology solutions that directly enhance efficiency and grow bottom line.
- Favorite Publication:Tasting Table Chefs’ Recipes
- Type: In-House | Focus: Library patron support, reader | Skillsets: Writing, speaking, editing, collaborating
- Bio: I am a public librarian whose passion is community libraries.
- Favorite Publication: http://sethgodin.typepad.com/
Site Users (Database, IT & Customer Service)
National Libraryy of Belarus – +375-17 2932860 | Contact: Dr.Lydia Prokulevich | Email | Share my listing!
Invengo International Pte Ltd – 96680869 | Contact: TG Ler | Email | Share my listing!
Virtusales Publishing Software – 212-461 3686 | Contact: Rodney Elder | Email | Share my listing!
List Your Business!
Digital Book World Members are listed in the Vendors & People sections of the directory. If you’re already a paid member, please submit your listing. If you’re not a member, please purchase a DBW Membership to become listed here, and enjoy all the benefits of a DBW Membership:
- Unlimited Access to On-Demand Digital Book World Conference Video and Audio
- Unlimited Access to On-Demand WEBcast archives
- Unlimited Access to The Roundtable archives
- 40% Discount on all DBW Intensive and E2BU WEBcasts
- 10% Discount on all Books
- Exclusive content and resources from industry experts
- Exclusive early bird rates for the Annual Digital Book World Conference