Libro.fm, a digital audiobook provider for independent bookstores, announced today its list of the 10 bestselling digital audiobooks from indie bookstores in 2016.
1. H Is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald (audio by Blackstone; print by Grove Atlantic)
2. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates (Penguin Random House Audio)
3. My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante (audio by Blackstone; print by Europa Editions)
4. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (Penguin Random House Audio)
5. When Breath Becomes Air by Abraham Verghese & Paul Kalanithi (Penguin Random House Audio)
6. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster Audio)
7. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (audio by Recorded Books; print by Penguin Random House)
8. The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown (Penguin Random House Audio)
9. The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney (HarperCollins Audio)
10. The Soul of an Octopus by Sy Montgomery (audio by HighBridge, a division of Recorded Books; print by Simon & Schuster)
Libro.fm allows customers to browse a bookstore’s co-branded storefront either in store or at home on any device. Storefronts feature the bookstore’s logo on each page, so the customer knows where they are buying the audiobook from.
Libro.fm is based in Seattle, WA and offers thousands of audiobooks, including the latest New York Times bestsellers.
The DBW Daily is the go-to newsletter for staying up to date on the biggest issues facing the book publishing industry and indie authors. To get all the top stories and think pieces from the past 24 hours in your inbox every day at 8:00 AM, sign up for the DBW Daily today!