Think of the reimagined DBW 2017 as your go-to resource for all the information you’ll need to inform and drive your publishing plan. This year’s programming goes beyond the hypothetical and deep into the skills and information you’ll need to have a successful, forward-thinking strategy for the coming year.
The final schedule is still coming together, but expect to see each of these topics (and a lot more) covered in the dozens of sessions offered in New York this January 17-19.
Editorial Acquisitions + Development:
• What’s Working in the Market (and What’s Not)
• Authors & Editors as Business Partners
• The Secret Lives of Agents
Production + Distribution:
• Creating New Workflows that Work
• Taking Control of Your Retail Channels with POD, VMI & Native Retailing
• Metadata Master Class for Production & Digital Ops
Marketing + Sales:
• What You Can Do to Start Selling More Books TODAY
• Calculating the ROI on Social Media & Influencer Marketing
• Facebook Master Class
Data, Analysis + Reporting:
• The Five Most Important Ways to Share & Envision Data
• Operational Analytics for Book Publishers
• Machine Learning, Datamining & Natural Language Processing
All of this, plus a variety of registration options and lower price point means more of your team can attend. And that’s just good business. Act now to lock in your lowest possible rate.
To get all the ebook and digital publishing news you need every day in your inbox at 8:00 AM, sign up for the DBW Daily today!