ACX (Audiobook Creation Exchange), Audible’s marketplace for audiobook creation, is currently running a six-week series of one-hour webinars. ACX University, which was previously a one-day, in-person event for roughly 70 narrators, and is now in its fifth year, has transitioned the entire program to digital.
ACX University is free and is available through YouTube.
The first session ran July 13, but there are still five more sessions left. The programming is as follows:
• July 20, 4pm ET – Now Hear This: A Closer Look at Performing Top Audiobook Genres
• July 27, 4pm ET – Studio Gear Review
• August 3, 4pm ET – Hey, I Know You!: Creating and Maintaining Your Actor Brand
• August 10, 4pm ET – Inside the Booth: A Day in the Life of an ACX Pro Producer
• August 17, 4pm ET – Taking Your Career to the Next Level
Audible launched ACX in 2011, and titles produced through the marketplace are made available for sale on Audible, Amazon and iTunes.
To get all the ebook and digital publishing news you need every day in your inbox at 8:00 AM, sign up for the DBW Daily today!