Join Digital Book World on Tuesday, February 17 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT for a free webcast where you will learn the latest trends in the shifting mobile market and how authors and publishers can adapt strategically.
The explosion of mobile devices—smartphones and tablets—is transforming the nature of digital publishing. Publishers and authors must rethink and rework every node of the publishing process, from marketing and discovery to content development and delivery.
Join digital publishing analyst Thad McIlroy, founder of The Future of Publishing blog and most recently the author of Mobile Strategies for Digital Publishing, a new research report published by Digital Book World, for an in-depth look at mobile trends and how they’re impacting both publishers and authors. With a broad-based look at the key issues, Thad will offer a comprehensive plan to help both publishers and authors launch into a fully mobile future.
Who Should Attend:
- Self-published authors
- Markering professionals
- Digital strategy managers
- Mobile technology developers
What Attendees Will Learn:
- An analysis of current market trends in mobile, a forecast of their longer-term impact, and an assessment of the international market opportunities
- How to prepare organizationally to meet the demands of a changing digital ecosystem
- Tools for developing an effective mobile marketing playbook
- Methods for approaching digital content development and delivery challenges
- Tips for identifying and assessing areas of investment for mobile content sales
Speaker: Thad McIlroy, Founder, The Future of Publishing
Moderator: Rich Bellis, Senior Editor, Digital Book World