Join Digital Book World on Tuesday, April 7 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT for a free webcast investigating the latest trends in children’s and families’ e-reading habits and what that means for publishers.
Kids are fast becoming more involved in determining what and how they read, and parents are growing more comfortable spending a greater amount on digital children’s content. At the same time, print continues to occupy a central place in the children’s book market, leading many to question whether and how much kids’ e-reading will grow in the short- and mid-terms.
Join two leading experts for an in-depth look at the children’s space and what the transformations and trends there mean for publishers, marketers, retailers and even authors. David Kleeman, SVP of Insights and Programs at PlayCollective, and Kara Liebeskind, lead researcher and author of the latest report in a collaborative study between Digital Book World and PlayCollective, take a close look at device use and uptake, children’s and families’ e-reading behaviors, spending patterns and much more.
Balancing qualitative and quantitative snapshots of a hybrid market in flux, Kleeman and Liebeskind will offer insights and recommendations for developers of digital children’s content to navigate the current landscape successfully.
Who Should Attend:
- Children’s publishers and app developers
- Marketers of children’s content
- Children’s authors
- Retailers and distributors of digital children’s content
- Publishing start-ups seeking a better grasp of the children’s space
What Attendees Will Learn:
- What new developments and ongoing trends are taking place in the market for digital children’s content
- How children’s and families’ e-reading practices influence content purchases and consumption
- Strategies for positioning content in the market to appeal to parents and kids alike
- Methods for approaching digital content development and delivery challenges
- Tips for successfully balancing print and digital content offerings in a hybrid children’s market
David Kleeman, SVP of Insights and Programs, PlayCollective
Kara Liebeskind, Senior Research Manager, PlayScience
Moderator: Rich Bellis, Senior Editor, Digital Book World
All registrants will also receive a coupon code offering a 25% discount off the retail price of The ABCs of Kids and E-Reading: Vol. 4, the in-depth report this webcast is based on, whether or not you’re able to attend live on April 7th.