Join Digital Book World on Tuesday, January 27th at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT for a free webcast where you will learn how to utilize common technologies to tackle a wide range of current challenges in digital publishing.
For publishing professionals at virtually every level of the industry, digital technology is crowding in at all sides. Whether you’re an author or marketer whose promotional efforts now span a widening range of web-based channels and platforms, or a production specialist grappling with ebook formats and delivery systems, understanding fundamental technologies like HTML and CSS has never been more useful or more pressing.
Join Nick Ruffilo, Chief Technology Officer at Aerbook, for a free webcast offering a crash-course in key technologies that can assist authors and publishers in a wide range of digitally driven tasks and projects. This webcast will provide an overview of the available processes and help publishing professionals identify areas for development, as well as an introduction to HTML and CSS in a variety of applications.
Who Should Attend:
- Publishers of all stripes
- Production professionals seeking a refresher on current fundamentals
- Anyone working closely with digital publishing systems and practices but not on the tech side
What Attendees Will Learn:
- How to ‘speak the language’ and navigate an increasingly tech-driven landscape
- Methods for identifying development options suited to your needs
- Tools and resources for leveraging HTML and CSS and a practical survey of both
Speaker: Nick Ruffilo, Chief Technology Officer, Aerbook
Moderator: Rich Bellis, Senior Editor, Digital Book World