On Wednesday, April 30, Digital Book World teams up with editors from
The Huffington Post, Book Riot and BuzzFeed to find out.
The proliferation of e-reading, book digitization and self-publishing have all helped put more books at readers’ fingertips than ever before.
But what are they actually reading?
Together, Digital Book World and Huffington Post Books are setting out to answer that question.
Using data from DBW’s long-running Ebook Best-Seller List and insights from the Web’s top destinations for readers, we’ll give authors, agents, readers and publishers an inside look at what’s trending in the ebook market now and what’s driving it.
|Attendees Will Learn:
– Insights on readers’ interests, habits and behaviors online
– Top trend in genres, themes, subject matter, and more
– How to deliver content readers right now want
– Techniques for fostering community and conversation in
the ebook market
|Who Should Attend:
– Publishers and acquiring editors
– Marketing managers and publicists
– Ebook readers
Maddie Crum, Books Editor, The Huffington Post
Rebecca Schinsky, Senior Editor and Director of Content
Isaac Fitzgerald, Books Editor, BuzzFeed
Moderator: Jeremy Greenfield, Editorial Director, Digital Book World