Join Digital Book World on Tuesday, December 16 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT for a webcast where you will learn how to adjust your social media marketing efforts to turn engagement into discovery and book sales.
As more titles flood the marketplace, giving each one the attention it needs to rise about the fray is becoming a bigger challenge than ever before. Many of the strategies authors, publishers and marketing professionals are accustomed to deploying are no longer as effective or efficient as they once were.
Join Murray Izenwasser, Marketing Practice Lead and Co-founder of Biztegra, for an intensive look at how to reallocate limited marketing resources more effectively for the current landscape. Learn how to coordinate a social media campaign that speaks meaningfully to key audiences, drives discoverability of your titles and helps convert engagement into sales.
This webcast, the second in a two-part December series on digital book marketing, will also offer an alternative to traditional campaign planning by scrapping the book launch in favor of a sustained, cost-effective marketing calendar well suited to the social web.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- How to leverage social platforms to target key readerships and drive discovery of your titles
- Methods for integrating social media into an e-commerce platform in order to help turn engagement into sales
- Best practices for social posting and sharing that allow publishers, authors and marketers to control messaging consistently
- Strategies for planning a more economical, long-term campaign and promotional calendar that deemphasizes expensive book launches
Who Should Attend:
- Marketing and publicity professionals
Speaker: Murray Izenwasser, Marketing Practice Lead and Co-founder, Biztegra
Moderator: Rich Bellis, Senior Editor, Digital Book World