Join us Thursday, March 20 at 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT / 5:00 PM GMT for a free webcast where you’ll learn how to easily access your book sales data for free, why this knowledge is an invaluable resource for success, and how to leverage it.
Learn how to gain free access to Vook’s new market intelligence dashboard, see its sales-tracking capabilities in action, and learn what big data from the retail markets can mean to authors and publishers today. After demonstrating their new product, Vook will share insights they’ve acquired from tracking the performance of over 4 million books in Amazon, Barnes and Noble and iBooks. They’ll also demonstrate how having more data will help you succeed in digital today—as an author or a publisher.
Attendees Will Learn How To:
- Easily gain free access to books’ sales data across Amazon, iBooks, B&N, Kobo, Google, CreateSpace and more—all in one place
- Analyze marketing initiatives to help you focus your efforts and make informed decisions
- Determine what and when to publish next based on your own results
Who Should Attend:
- Publishers and agents with a catalog of titles
- Seasoned and new authors looking for deeper insights
- Marketers of books and ebooks
Matthew Cavnar, co-founder, Vook
Josh Brody, COO, Vook
Jeremy Greenfield, editorial director, Digital Book World