Join Digital Book World on Tuesday, July 29 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT for a webcast exploring the multiplying strategic and operational roles data can play in publishers’ and authors’ decision-making.
Utilizing data strategically is among the most urgent challenges for publishers today. With sales data still sharply restricted by ebook retailers, publishers are actively pursuing methods for analyzing and leveraging the information they do have to optimize their business decisions.
Join Digital Book World as we sit down with two leaders in the rapidly evolving field of data analytics, Dan Lubart of Hachette Book Group and Alex White of Next Big Book, for cutting-edge approaches to data in the publishing world today. We’ll discuss methods for gathering significant data points, drawing relevant conclusions and turning those insights into a roadmap for a successful business strategy.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Innovative approaches to data analytics in digital publishing today
- How to gather relevant data sets and draw actionable insights
- Methods for developing and optimizing a business plan based on accurate market information
- Tips for editors, marketers and indie authors to incorporate data-backed knowledge in the decision-making process
Who Should Attend:
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Acquiring editors
- Indie authors
- Distributors, retailers and partners
- Market analysts and industry watchers
Dan Lubart, Senior VP, Strategy and Publishing Operations, Hachette Book Group
Alex White, CEO and Co-founder, Next Big Book
Moderator: Jeremy Greenfield, Editorial Director, Digital Book World