What do ebook sales professionals want above all else? Profitable and sustainable revenue growth. Crafting a winning international sales strategy is an increasingly urgent challenge for publishers operating in an environment where gut instinct still holds considerable sway.
ePubDirect is a global ebook distributor helping publishers break into international markets, with a highly focused, data-driven approach to growth. Join CEO Gareth Cuddy for a close look at market-tested strategies for expanding and sustaining ebook sales worldwide.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to use data to understand which markets and filetypes are performing best in order to tailor a sales strategy to each marketplace
- Methods for determining ebook price-points, down to the levels of genre and territory, in order to optimize profitability
- Proven strategies for leveraging available data to maximize the crucial relationship between value and volume
Who Should Attend:
- Publishers interested in growing international ebook markets
- Sales managers
- Digital strategy professionals
Speaker: Gareth Cuddy, CEO of ePubDirect
Moderator: Jeremy Greenfield, Editorial Director, Digital Book World