With the Common Core educational standards taking effect nationwide, educational publishers and content developers are retooling their products to fit the new curriculum specifications. Doing so presents as many challenges as it does opportunities.
Join Luyen Chou, SVP, product strategy at Pearson and Cheryl Dickemper, collection development manager, at Booksource in this 1-hour webcast led by Neal Goff, founder of Egremont Associates, on ways to take advantage of the Common Core. This webcast will highlight new approaches publishers are taking to the content they develop as well as strategies for identifying and marketing Common Core-friendly back-list titles to educational content distributors.
Attendees Will Learn:
-Which features of the Common Core impact publishers most
– New and emerging strategies for developing Common Core-friendly print and digital content
– Techniques to effectively market back-list titles compatible with the new standards
– Tips for planning for the transition operationally and editorially
Who Should Attend:
– Publishers and developers of educational content
– Marketing professionals specializing in educational materials
– Retailers of educational content
– Educators and curriculum experts
Luyen Chou, SVP, product strategy, Pearson
Cheryl Dickemper, collection development manager, Booksource
Moderator: Neal Goff, founder, Egremont Associates