UPDATE: Please note that this webcast has been postponed from its original date of August 5 to August 26.
The new fixed-layout export feature for Adobe InDesign aims to improve the way ebook developers work on fixed-layout content. Tapping into its fullest potential means first getting acquainted with its capabilities and limitations.
Join ebook expert Laura Brady for an intensive look at the new export and what it means for the next generation of fixed-layout design, at a time when the future for that content remains uncertain. Geared to developers and non-developers alike, the webcast will offer a comprehensive tour of its features and functionality and propose solutions to its most common pitfalls. Brady will also give a peek under the hood for those seeking greater familiarity with the latest code for fixed-layout EPUB.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How the Adobe Creative Cloud FXL export works
- Ways to use the export to its best advantage, and where designers might run into problems
- Best practices for InDesign file setup
- A practical look at the underlying code
Who Should Attend:
- Digital content developers
- Ebook designers and architects
- Graphic and print designers exploring digital products
- Digital production professionals
- Software developers
Speaker: Laura Brady, Ebook Developer and Principal, Brady Type
Moderator: Rich Bellis, Content Producer, Digital Book World