Join us Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00AM PT / 5:00 PM GMT for a free webcast where you will learn about the essentials for monetizing your content and maximizing your ebook revenue in the highly competitive digital marketplace.
As the digital evolution continues to gain momentum, publishers are trying to minimize the inevitable disruption caused by the migration from print to electronic. The ebook market has never been more crowded with publishers, authors and titles clamoring for readers’ attention. There is a greater need for the publishing processes to be more integrated, efficient and transparent for publishers to maximize the opportunities the digital world presents.
Join Sameer Shariff, founder and CEO of Impelsys, and Deepak Sharma, EVP Global Delivery and Account Management at Impelsys, for a look at the current digital market and the tactics most likely to succeed there. This webcast will introduce multiple business models, marketing tactics and content development tools and will offer techniques for improving title discoverability.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to display and retail ebooks through Impelsys’s customized, white-label ebookstore
- Techniques for monetizing existing content with a cloud-based delivery system that works across devices
- Strategies to improve your content’s discoverability and boost web traffic through social media and other tactics tailored to the ebook market
- Tools for enhancing ebook content with interactive multimedia, including rich images, embedded audio and video, and text-highlight functionality that can be synchronized with audio content
Who Should Attend:
- Digital strategy directors
- Marketing managers
Sameer Shariff, CEO and founder, Impelsys
Deepak Sharma, EVP global delivery and account management, Impelsys
Moderator: Jeremy Greenfield, editorial director, Digital Book World