Join Digital Book World on Tuesday, September 23 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT for a free webcast offering practical steps publishers can take within their organizational and management structures to remain at the forefront of digital innovation.
With the onslaught of new models for digital content creation, enhancement and delivery, publishers and content creators of all types have to adjust not only their processes and business models, they must also retool their human capital to prosper in the new digital age.
Join John Wheeler, SVP, Content Technology, at Lumina Datamatics for a close look at ways for publishers to adapt to the changing digital landscape. He’ll discuss what new forms of digital content requires of publishing professionals, digital operations teams, managers and others. He will offer concrete strategies for publishing organizations to evolve in order to lead the charge on digital innovation rather than be overcome by it.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to act as a change agent in organizations struggling with the digital transition
- Tools for confronting the challenges of creating, producing and delivering digital content
- Methods for implementing staffing changes that affect success in the digital content world
- Tips to leverage mature skills across your organization in pursuit of digital excellence
- When and how to make organizational changes to maximize success with digital products
- What to hold on to and what to let go as the complexity of content creation continues to increase
Who Should Attend:
- Publishers and digital content creators
- Digital operations managers involved in the creation, enhancement or distribution of digital content
- Editorial and marketing staff developing and promoting digital content
- Ebook designers and digital production professionals producing and delivering digital content
Speaker: John Wheeler, SVP, Content Technology, Lumina Datamatics
Moderator: Rich Bellis, Content Producer, Digital Book World
This webcast is a program from Lumina Datamatics.