Join Digital Book World on Wednesday, November 19 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT for a free webcast where you will learn how to fine-tune your metadata to boost discovery and drive sales in today’s changing digital market.
Describing and categorizing books has always been an essential part of publishing and bookselling. But in today’s virtual marketplace, the information about books (metadata) displayed on consumer-facing websites is the basis for how readers discover, evaluate, select and purchase print and ebooks.
Join Renée Register, author of The Metadata Handbook and Digital Book World University instructor, for a free webcast exploring how metadata works in today’s rapidly evolving publishing landscape, plus a look at what authors, publishers and retailers can do to fine-tune their approaches to metadata in order to boost discovery and drive sales
Who Should Attend:
- Booksellers and digital retailers
- Book discovery and distribution professionals
Attendees Will Learn:
- How metadata standards and practices are evolving with the online retailing landscape
- Strategies for publishers to improve their titles’ discoverability through better metadata
- The processes by which metadata flows from publishers to consumers and ways to better streamline and leverage it
Speaker: Renée Register, Owner, DataCurate LLC
Moderator: Rich Bellis, Senior Editor, Digital Book World
All registrants will receive a recording of the webcast and the same discounts as those who attend live…so don’t wait! Sign up here.