Join Digital Book World on Tuesday, December 9 at 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT / 5:00pm GMT for a free webcast where you will learn how to fine-tune your metadata to boost discovery and drive sales in today’s changing digital market.
There’s no doubt that effective book marketing for publishers and authors is becoming more difficult. There are more social media channels, retail platforms and fast-changing consumer habits—not to mention titles themselves—to keep pace and compete with. But with many of those challenges comes enormous opportunities.
Join Murray Izenwasser, Marketing Practice Lead and Co-founder of Biztegra, for a free webcast outlining five ways improve key aspects of digital book marketing to power better results. Even with limited marketing budgets, time and resources, authors and publishers can rethink their approaches to websites and author platforms, mobile content, integrated multi-platform campaigns and book launches.
This webcast, the first in a two-part December series on digital book marketing, will offer an overview of changes in the online bookselling and e-reading landscapes that are driving new approaches in each of these key areas, and he’ll propose steps authors and publishers can take to get up to speed in all of them.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- How to create a modern, search engine optimized website using the latest techniques specific to the digital publishing industry to drive search results, discoverability and revenue.
- What to consider when crafting a mobile-first marketing strategy and why now is the time to plan.
- Strategies for integrating social media back into publishers’ and authors’ websites then amplifying that content across social platforms to drive reader engagement.
- Methods for authors and publishers to unify messaging into a cohesive online presence that progressively grows an audience and supports an author’s entire body of work, not just front-list titles on a piecemeal basis.
- Newer, more effective approaches to planning a campaign calendar that isn’t centered around costly book launches.
Who Should Attend:
- Marketing and publicity professionals
Speaker: Murray Izenwasser, Marketing Practice Lead and Co-founder, Biztegra
Moderator: Rich Bellis, Senior Editor, Digital Book World
Register today to receive a free copy of the Book Marketing & Social Media FAQ handbook and a 40% discount on a second, more intensive webcast, “Rethinking Social Media in Book Marketing: New Approaches to Driving Engagement, Discovery and Sales,” also hosted by Murray Izenwasser on December 16th.