So many digital books, so little time!
Here at Digital Book World, we’re always on the lookout for exciting, elegant and innovative digital books–yes, they’re out there!–that inspire and challenge us, that show us the next step on the path to excellence.
Join Digital Book Awards judges Andrea Colvin, Ron Martinez, Matt Mullin and program director Anne Kostick as they discover, discuss, show and tell about ebooks, book apps and digital reading platforms: Where is innovation happening? What books and products are offering exciting features or daring design? What can we learn from these gems that might improve digital books in future?
Attendees Will Learn:
- Specific ebooks, platforms and apps on the market that offer innovative elements
- Features that contribute to excellence and inspiration
- How to make book browsers aware of innovative features
Who Should Attend:
- Publishers and developers of ebooks, book apps and digital reading platforms
- Publishing and retail marketers in digital books
- Writers, librarians and educators interested in digital reading innovation
Andrea Colvin, Digital Book Awards judge and VP, Content/Executive Producer, Andrews McMeel Publishing, book division
Ron Martinez, Digital Book Awards judge and Founder and CEO, Aerbook, Invention Arts
Matt Mullin, Digital Book Awards judge and Manager, Digital Content, Barnes & Noble.
Moderator: Anne Kostick, Digital Book Awards program director and partner, Foxpath IND