Registration Open for Digital Book World 2013
Registration for Digital Book World 2013 officially opened today. The event is the largest conference focused on the world of e-books and digital publishing and will be held at the Hilton Hotel in New York City this upcoming January 15 to 17.
Nearly 1,700 publishing executives, editors, agents, entrepreneurs, authors, librarians and other digerati attended the event last year. Until October 5, 2012 at midnight, attendees can register for the early bird rate of $1,395, a $200 savings.
Attendees will learn:
– How to operate a publishing business in a digital environment
– How to market and distribute content to a reader who has migrated online to shop
– How to acquire and develop new staff and new skills
– How to implement and use new technologies that are being created specifically for digital publishers
– How to help your authors become more proficient in online brand building
In addition to the main Digital Book World event, several other events will be held that week, including the Publisher’s Launch Children’s Conference at DBW. A combined pass with access to several events is available.