Expert publishing blog opinions are solely those of the blogger and not necessarily endorsed by DBW.
A tremendous thank you to, and round of applause for, our wonderful contributors.
- Adam Salomone – flexible, evolving, consumer-oriented – associate publisher of The Harvard Common Press
- Andrea Fleck-Nisbet – predatory, dynamic, subscription-based – executive director of Workman Publishing
- Anne Kostick – big dogs decide – online and offline content consultant, strategist at Foxpath IND
- Barbara Galletly – price reflects value – former literary agent, current student of information science for publishing
- Bob Mayer – readers rule – NY Times best-selling author, speaker and consultant, founder of Cool Gus Publishing
- Carolyn McCray – fluid, dynamic, cheap – Amazon Kindle best-selling author
- Dawn Bruno – a moving target – senior international trade specialist with the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Elle Lothlorien – low, lower, free – author, speaker, and indie publishing specialist
- Jean Kaplansky – ask again tomorrow! – digital solutions architect at Aptara
- Jeremy Greenfield – controlled by marketplace – editorial director of Digital Book World
- Joshua Tallent – balanced and profitable – founder and CEO of eBook Architects
About In Three Words:
Produced by Winning Edits, In Three Words is an ongoing series chronicling sharp insights from smart writers, publishing thought-leaders, media theorists and other “book people” about pressing questions of the day.
What is the future of ebook pricing? is a special edition produced in partnership with Digital Book World.
Recent In Three Words Editions:
- 005: What does a good book represent?
- 004: What does a good writer do best?
- 003: What is the future of books?
In Three Words publications are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Feel free to share the work anywhere, please just link back here.
Now it’s your turn. What are your three words? Share in the comments.