Three self-published titles top our $3 to $7.99 ebook best-seller this week — and they’re all new to the list. One thing we learned soon after we launched this list in August was that most successful self-published titles are priced higher than is thought. The $3 to $7.99 list is the one most influenced by the stupendous growth in self-publishing, rather than the $0 to $2.99 list.
See the rest of the the best-seller lists for the week ending Oct. 27:
– Digital Book World E-Book Best-Seller List: Top 25 Overall
– Digital Book World Best-Selling E-Books Priced $10.00 and Above
– Digital Book World Best-Selling E-Books Priced $8.00 – $9.99
– Digital Book World Best-Selling E-Books Priced $3.00 – $7.99
– Digital Book World Best-Selling E-Books Priced $0.00 – $2.99
Read and comment on our methodology.
|1/8 (n/a)||Down to You||M. Leighton||Self-published||$ 3.99||New|
|2/23 (n/a)||When Wishes Collide||Barbara Freethy||Self-published||$ 4.29||New|
|3/30 (n/a)||My Favorite Mistake||Chelsea M. Cameron||Self-published||$ 3.99||New|
|4/32 (3)||The Passage: A Novel||Justin Cronin||Random House||$ 7.99||-1|
|5/35 (4)||The Marriage Trap||Jennifer Probst||Simon & Schuster||$ 7.99||-1|
|6/40 (1)||Arctic Fire||Stephen W. Frey||Amazon||$ 4.99||-5|
|7/41 (2)||Partners||Nora Roberts||Penguin||$ 6.99||-5|
|8/42 (5)||Divergent||Veronica Roth||HarperCollins||$ 6.56||-3|
|9/46 (8)||LOSING IT||Cora Carmack||Self-published||$ 3.99||-1|
|10/50 (n/a)||Easy||Tammara Webber||Penguin||$ 5.99||New|
* Rank on main list after forward slash; previous week’s list rank in parentheses.
** Price reflects minimum price across all retailers throughout the week. Price may vary between retailers and may change throughout the week. Contact Iobyte Solutions for more information on e-book pricing.
Methodology available here.