Ebook Best-Sellers $10.00 and Above Week Ending 11-17-12
As per usual, big-six publishers completely dominate our $10 and above Ebook Best-Seller list. White hot Random House title Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn has dropped to the No. 4 spot on the list from No. 2 a few weeks ago. And our most recent No. 1, Penguin’s The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell, has dropped to No. 7.
See the rest of the the best-seller lists for the week ending Nov. 17:
– Digital Book World E-Book Best-Seller List: Top 25 Overall
– Digital Book World Best-Selling E-Books Priced $10.00 and Above
– Digital Book World Best-Selling E-Books Priced $8.00 – $9.99
– Digital Book World Best-Selling E-Books Priced $3.00 – $7.99
– Digital Book World Best-Selling E-Books Priced $0.00 – $2.99
Read and comment on our methodology.
More best-seller analysis:
— Insights on High-Priced Best-Sellers, Romance Ebooks and Sandy’s Wrath
— How Amazon and Barnes & Noble Price Changes Affected Sales of HarperCollins Ebooks
— Ebook Publisher Power Rankings: Random and Penguin on Top
— Best of the Best-Selling Ebooks: Aug. – Oct.
|1/1 (n/a)||The Last Man: A Novel||Vince Flynn||Simon & Schuster||$ 14.99||–|
|2/2 (n/a)||The Racketeer||John Grisham||Random House||$ 12.99||–|
|3/4 (n/a)||Merry Christmas, Alex Cross||James Patterson||Hachette||$ 14.99||–|
|4/5 (n/a)||Gone Girl: A Novel||Gillian Flynn||Random House||$ 12.99||–|
|5/10 (n/a)||NYPD Red||James Patterson; Marshall Karp||Hachette||$ 12.99||–|
|6/18 (n/a)||The Panther (John Corey)||Nelson DeMille||Hachette||$ 12.99||–|
|7/19 (n/a)||The Bone Bed (Kay Scarpetta Series #20)||Patricia Cornwell||Penguin||$ 12.99||–|
|8/20 (n/a)||Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot||Bill O’Reilly; Martin Dugard||Macmillan||$ 12.99||–|
|9/21 (n/a)||Poseidon’s Arrow||Clive Cussler; Dirk Cussler||Penguin||$ 14.99||–|
|10/23 (n/a)||The Forgotten||David Baldacci||Hachette||$ 14.99||–|
* Number after the forward slash indicates rank on main list. Previous week’s list rank will not appear in parentheses as it usually does because we have been unable to compile the list for the past two weeks due to Hurricane Sandy.
** Price reflects minimum price across all retailers throughout the week. Price may vary between retailers and may change throughout the week. Contact Iobyte Solutions for more information on e-book pricing.
† Because we are not looking at the change in rankings from three weeks ago, there is no change in ranking this week.
Methodology available here.