Agile Content Development for Book Publishers: Defining an Approach
Free WEBcast presented by Digital Book World and sponsored by Innodata
Registration for this event is past due. If you are a member or for more information on how to become a member, you can find the recording in our webcast archives.
Insights and strategies for publishers interested in a faster, more responsive way to create products
Agile software development is a 21st-century approach that aims to make the process of creating software clearer, faster, and vastly more responsive to users’ needs and desires. Today, digital experts are bringing the principles of Agile development to the established book and media production process and transforming it.
In this one-hour webcast, a panel of content, strategy and production book professionals will examine how Agile content development changes the way books are made, from existing processes and workflows to using reader input to determine every aspect of the finished work. Attendees will come away with a clearer understanding of the requirements for Agile content development as well as the benefits and, ultimately, the culture shifts necessary to implement it.
Attendees Will Learn
- What publishers should focus on when learning about Agile content development
- How to create an Agile workflow that can operate with existing production processes
- How Agile development will impact a multi-platform digital workflow
- How publishers should approach decisions about moving to Agile content development for their media products.
- Brett Sandusky, Product Manager, Macmillan New Ventures
- Renee Swank, Innodata Consulting
- Peter Lynch, Editorial Manager, trade, Sourcebooks
- Anne Kostick, Foxpath IND
Who Should Attend
- Book publishers
- Content developers in the book space
- Anyone involved in book-related development for digital platforms
- Digital production specialists and managers
Innodata (NASDAQ: INOD) is a leading provider of business process, technology and consulting services, as well as products and solutions, that help our clients create, manage, use and distribute digital information. Propelled by a culture that emphasizes quality, service and innovation, we have developed a client base that includes many of the world’s preeminent media, publishing and information services companies, as well as leading enterprises in information-intensive industries such as aerospace, defense, financial services, government, healthcare, high technology, insurance, intelligence, manufacturing and law.