DBW Roundtable Returns
The DBW Roundtable returns for two final, super-sized episodes!
The DBW Roundtable is a live, interactive webcast featuring some of the most outspoken industry professionals gathering to discuss and debate the hottest publishing issues of the moment.
2/10 @ 1pm ET: Publishing Without Borders
2/24 @ 1pm ET: Know Thy Reader (Now, More Than Ever)
- Laura Dawson, Content Chief, Firebrand Technologies
- Pablo Defendini, Interactive Producer, Open Road Integrated Media
- Matt Mullin, Community Relations/Marketing Manager, Digital Book World
- Kate Rados, Group Marketing Director, F+W Media
- Bridget Warren, Former Co-Owner, Vertigo Books
- Guy LeCharles Gonzalez, Chief Executive Optimist, Digital Book World
These final two episodes will lead into a changing of the guard as Matt Mullin will be taking over stewardship of the DBW Community starting in March. Join the Roundtable crew for two provocative discussions that will set the tone for what promises to be another exciting year in the publishing industry!
- Register to participate LIVE
- Subscribe to the audio podcast
- DBW Members can access the on-demand archive of The Roundtable
NOTE: Previous Roundtable registrants will have to re-register for these two free events.