What began as the only conference designed to address the radically changing commercial environment for trade publishers, Digital Book World has now evolved into a year-round platform offering educational and networking resources for publishing professionals and their partners — including agents, booksellers, librarians and technology vendors — online and in person.
The publishing community for the 21st Century.
Digital Book World’s unique membership platform offers access to exclusive content, resources and industry experts, as well as discounts to all DBW Intensive WEBcasts, Seminars, and the Annual Conference.
- Unlimited Access to On-Demand Digital Book World Conference Video and Audio
- Unlimited Access to On-Demand DBW WEBcast archives
- Unlimited Access to The Roundtable archives
- 40% Discount on all DBW Intensive WEBcasts
- 40% Discount on all DBW Intensive Seminars
- Exclusive content and resources from industry experts
- Exclusive early bird rates for the Annual Conference
No fluff benefits that you’ll never use, DBW Member’s benefits are focused on improving your professional skills, connecting with other forward-thinking colleagues, and transforming the business model of the industry you’re so passionate about.
Through February 28th, access to members-only content is open to all (free registration is required), including:
- Conference Video (BETA)
- On-Demand WEBcast archives (BETA)
- The Roundtable archives (BETA)
- Premium Content
On March 1st, only DBW members will be able to access that content, and we will be adding fresh content on a regular basis.
DBW Membership isn’t for everyone.
In the midst of the gloom-and-doom naysayers and pundits, there’s a thriving community of publishers, editors, marketers, agents, booksellers, librarians, authors, and readers of all kinds who are passionate about the book, in all its forms, and are working within the industry to help change it for the better.
That’s the description of a DBW Member.
If that description fits you, please join us.
Membership Rate: $99/year
- Join Today, and qualify for DBW Member rates on our eBook 201: eBook Production Intensive WEBcast Series.
- DBW Membership must be purchased first in order to receive the Member rates for WEBcasts and other events.
- All orders will be processed via store.digitalbookworld.com
- To complete your order, for membership and/or WEBcasts, please be sure to create an account using the same email address you intend to use to register for DBW events.
- Sales tax will be added to your order according to your state’s tax laws.
If you have any questions, please contact Guy LeCharles Gonzalez via email.