Why should you register for Digital Book World TODAY?
1. Digital Book World’s program is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunities facing consumer book publishers; every session is relevant to your business.
2. You want solutions, not theories; practicality, not punditry. Digital Book World’s speakers know the publishing business inside and out, and their focus is on presenting strategies that can be implemented immediately for an impact in 2010, not 2015 or beyond.
3. Digital Book World’s keynote speaker, Shiv Singh of Razorfish, is a digital marketing expert who has developed and implemented integrated marketing strategies for consumer brands as diverse as MillerCoors and Victoria’s Secret.
4. The DBW Network: Digital Book World’s speakers and attendees represent a cross-section of the publishing industry, from Random House and HarperCollins, to Tor, Chelsea Green, National Geographic and Ellora’s Cave.
5. Impress your boss with your budgeting acumen and save $300 off regular registration.
The future of publishing is already here! Don’t be left behind.
Register by midnight on Friday, November 20th to get the deeply discounted individual rate of $999. Enter code DBWblog at checkout to secure your savings.